Saturday, September 10, 2011

My yugioh trade sticker 29/07/2011

My yugioh trade sticker 29/07/2011 Video Clips.





Accept offers. TRADE RULES: 1 I do not send first if you come to me (which I sent by registered mail with return receipt requested, so you can pursue if my card has arrived or not and I have to show references to a merchant of confidence). 2 No silly offers third Enjoy trading with me: you want): Obelisk the Tormentor (legally JUMP-version)-The Winged Dragon of Ra (legally JUMP Version) Millennium Shield (McDonalds Promo Only)-Sealed Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D Bonds Beyond Time Movie Packages Naruto malice card game mat (cards from the JUMPMagazine and the film-pack)-Beast King Barbaros Beast Plaguespreader Zombie x3 mystic Temple of the King Serket x3 x3 Chaos Sorcerer (Gold Series 4)-TG-card / integrated card (let me know what you offer) Brionac, Dragon of the Barrier Number of Ice 39: Utopia chaos Bloodsucker Hunter x3 (objections) Reborn x3 Elemental Hero Neos Tengu Knight Spore X999 (objections) Dandylion x2-Glow-Up Bulb Naturia cards (low want) (let me know what support) Fabled cards / adapters(Low want) (You let me know which one) sealed structure / starter decks (let me know what you offer)-Sealed cans Collector Sealed Booster Packs Sealed Sealed Special Edition Gold Series packs. Thanks for watching:)

Tags: My, yugioh, Yu-Gi-Oh!, trade, trading, folder, binder, unclestanky, tehrasenman

Tie Dye Shower Curtains ektorp sofa pressure canner vs pressure cooker

No comments:

Post a Comment