Friday, September 23, 2011

Shiny Totodile then 2 11 934 starters! (Heart of gold)

Shiny Totodile then 2 11 934 starters! (Heart of gold) Video Clips.





I am speechless at the moment - so happy! Totodile SHINY !!!!!! Yesterday - 1 June 2010, I accidentally Sred a Shiny Cyndaquil while watching videos on your computer. I got my hands on the L, Select and Start buttons, with the R key at hand. It was the SR 97 or 98 of the file when I least expected (because I SR 100) on each. And I fell back in surprise and my fingers are nicked the R button and the red Cyndaquil disappeared. I was so depressed and feltso inclined, either to get another starter for that matter. So I broke the news to the large community of YouTube. Everyone was sad, had concerns and wanted me to get quickly to another! I did not want and / or let me down, so I stand by my non-Japanese Heart Gold Sred for another. And as expected Malatos Marvin, I had my shiny starter totally below 13000! He also said Mismagius1997 borokid09 and that would shine a Totodile next! You were right! Moreover,xxmidnightshadowsxx said that I would be today! Middy Thanks! ^ ^ The last shout outs go to: shinycollector7, xxmidnightshadowsxx, CalmCune, vidwatcher2341, Mismagius1997, borokid09, and MarvinMalatos Nactios RemysVehicle! These people I have from the beginning, especially if the accident occurred Cyndaquil. Inspiration shout out (as I was starting to Sringar): BlueShadSH, Xeladarn, mystical Falco, and Ciza951 Nactios Tom42306. French hunters shiny rock! And thanksfor ...

Tags: Shiny, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Pokemon, Heart, Gold, Japanese, English, Soul, Silver, japanese games

uline ice maker repair Rick Steves Autobahn Rolling Backpack

No comments:

Post a Comment