Friday, November 11, 2011

Everlasting

Everlasting Video Clips.





MC 4 Dummies MixTape Gramatik - Chillaxin By The Sea gonna spit some real sound as the hats come in this boi is history bound now let me begin at the jump start of the best part lets press restart to when it hit my heart only sixteen woke up from a dream made a dope ass beat too easy it seemed So i had to get better and be the best ever when my shit got hot people go crazy the beat drop then kick some crazy ass flows hook up with crazy ass ho's collecting some crazy ass doh those were all dreams that i could achieve wipe the tears on my sleeve when they stole all of my things didn't touch the house but they wiped the studio keyboards, computer and microphone for every beat taken i made one better for every rhyme bitten I added more pepper Now bite on that kid habaneros in your pit and you still couldn't throw up the flames that i spit as time went by i developed an itch I can't live life without music my purpose is this slam my fist on the floor I know there's got to be more and I'm buyin whats in store let me say it again The game needs me I'm the oxygen when breathing ain't easy I wont stop til i hold the globe start to rebuild after i break the mold provide heat when the world turns cold incase you didn't know i got the everlasting flow With a flow like water that i bottle up and barter i poured it on your daughter and it acted as a fire starter flames start to build from underneath playing poker in the sheets let me make that thang weeeeez hear the queef when it ...

Keywords: dajerseyboi, mixtape, hip hop

adhesive wall decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment