Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dark Matter - The Onyx Panda Bear

Dark Matter - The Onyx Panda Bear Video Clips. Duration : 2.80 Mins.


My favorite song so far dirtier. Lyrics: Grifilthy cut, then I went on the spot, without a brain, bitch Sayonara, your story. Girls used to diss me, now I just have to go drag 'em in the streets, I wanted to fuck, but I store stuff in the trunk and some construction mutilation, invocations, pleas for help usually God' em welcome your bitch serious natural decay See you in a few months, I'll be back to visit. This time you can make yourfucking numbers. I'm not here to please, bitch I got it with gimmicks. I want to see you bleed, hold still while I cut the end and Van Gogh's ear for the lady. I thought I was nice to see you killed months, the fungus grow Punch a bitch on her stomach, they will cave, crack Geronimo Wait then vomit like a domino I will give you dirty shit to say things that do not want to know. Row boating, rowing, a bitch, floating down the river Styx to punish such as S and M, and if you areBondage shit stop their spread, as the Hoover Dam and feed her a lot of monster cock until pussy is not a sarcophagus. Deeper in the dark and my thoughts deteriorate damn I'm not the same thing, the therapy does not work. Dark matter is my nickname, but he's a changed man, this is what females get to the retraction of the tent. What do you want a starter kit? I'll show you how to mark a bitch Put your arms it is not your fucking precision. On a bus full of childrenI am ...

Keywords: doesdarkmatter, Dubstep, Electro, House, Grifilthy, The Onyx Panda Bear, Dark Dubstep, music with onscreen lyrics, bass, drum

barbecue grill pans nikko rc cars for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment