Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wiz Khalifa - In My Car (Remix) Ft LiL-D Da Prince w / lyrics

Wiz Khalifa - In My Car (Remix) Ft LiL-D Da Prince w / lyrics Video Clips. Duration : 3.73 Mins.


Download song here tinyurl.com [Wiz Khalifa CHORUS] when he was ridin up in my drink I poured my weed rolled slowly scanning my bitch on my side and if the change will also be game to go and talk with some lame that tho heels on it if they are going, they say so when we jump on them to keep his ass enough in my car with my car used to jump his ass enough in my car with my car used to jump with your ass my car rather roll in my car, keep your ass pretty jump in my car with my car Hit the jump for the girlsfull lyrics [Wiz Khalifa] My Car Match or closed when the steerin Blowin out the window, suede on the floor, the doors, what year it is difficult to know its not just listen to the shit was going on in the eyes away , over the ceiling and I think that it is clean, hoes want to cancel, your feet have to go over a few things, clean up those weeds then Imma do not want any burn marks lover then hang out the window if you have to fuck once they uhh out of here I speak out loud pipes and rallyStrip enough to count the paper are wrong, are twice the yellow car in the night all the hacking remote start running bitch, when I look at your females until they get it and theres only one girl is not gonna run them to obtain two Ride Wit a nigga gettin sitting fly high 22 "[Chorus] When the top of my weed ridin got my drink I rolled slowly crawling my dog, go on my page and everywhere that will also change the game cast some would say the heels close thomore ...

Tags: new, wiz, khalifa, in, my, car, puff, bus, the, tha, taylor, gang, 2010, remix, (Remix, Ft, lil-D, Da, Prince, w/lyrics, Juicy, HD, Download, Rap, Hip, Hop, Music, Rostrum, Mafia

outdoor living bbq luxury tents duffle bags military

No comments:

Post a Comment