Sunday, June 5, 2011

This Gotta Be A | Good Life | (Clips Map)

This Gotta Be A | Good Life | (Clips Map) Tube. Duration : 2.48 Mins.


I'm not just the sound:] Ok, sooo, where to start? Most of these clips from the show, or are ready for them. There are also some of my first trip to Western Tony. But yes, on the show:) We left Friday, and I ride Friday night and get her settled a bit '. The next day I had the appetizer combo test and rate hunter. Our training has gone pretty well. It was pretty quiet, and did what I asked. He threw a small extent on the door and entered his back and feetthat we removed but [do not play, but at the time of the judges, I have my exam, and we have a 39:], of course, is / was / deleted, but it is useful to know we had a decent test and the second would have spent seven if not for this little mistake. I'm still very proud of her] = jump then we had our warm-up and had a fall ... she was bolting and bucking and rearing and crazy ... I was already deleted by jump (because I was deletedfrom any combination of dressage competition), but I just wanted to do for fun and practice. She was so terrible that I'm almost there, though. But my coach had a martingale, and we do it for her. It helped a bit, 'and she had calmed down a bit, so we went in is a course of 2'-2'3 was .. I did not expect to do well, but we trotted most of them, so they do not freak out, and we actually had a perfect lap, lol. I'm going to run a martingale for jumping all the time...

Keywords: horse, show, gracie, xxhorsexobsessionxx, Combined, Test, Dressage, Jumping, Hunter, Pace, Good, Life, One, Republic

dallas sprinkler systems stanley jump starter

No comments:

Post a Comment