Monday, June 13, 2011

Times New Roman

Times New Roman Tube. Duration : 4.42 Mins.


Fontsize12: Times New Roman Guitar - Daniel Garduno vocals / bass - drums John Cruz - House Bobby "John Cruz Lyrics: Verse1: Thinking back to how it all began, we had some guys with amps and a basic kit, as ever, we were Up to now, a punk rock band whos only play to the beat of his heart to receive, we are here we only occur as a rock star ass punk rock listen to children and we ask our mothers, this is to be attentive to, Times New Roman, I manwould never have imagined. Refrain: Then jump up screaming and singing to fuck her with me wut you think I'm tired of this scene, from waking up screaming, Meanies beaing teacher, the girls do not like my hair, but now Don 't I do not care I am a lover and I am proud, I'll keep my nose when your neighbor, I can be less than what you think, no matter fetch, because at night when sleeping, we are the ones who are living the dream .. .. Verse2 .. now I hope to forget the words arn't always remember who you are and whatyou have, if your ever in a junction block to believe in God and shows you the way, I have not scared I'm not a preacher with a nose ring, I'm just a kid and I'm in my instinct was, taught me to pursue my dreams, believe in love and get nothing .... Refrain: Then jump up screaming and singing to fuck her with me wut you think I'm tired of this scene, from waking up screaming, Meanies beaing teacher, the girls do not like my hair, but now Don 't I do not care I'm a lover...

Tags: Fontsize, 12, punk, rock, music, guitars, girls, drums, boobs, mota, sexy, boys, band, Times, New, Roman, bateria, rock music, live music, indie rock, alternative rock, grunge, drumming, rnb music, grunge rock, rap, bass

drop in barbecue grills makita 6227d cordless drill

No comments:

Post a Comment